I never enjoyed doing hair masks as much as face ones, they always get messy and all over the place, and sometimes the mixture doesn’t even work on all of the hair (because I’m too lazy to evenly spread it everywhere).
So for those who suffer with the same problem, and also have long/medium length hair, then you can do it like me:
The ingredients we will use:
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
Mix the two oils together, or you can even just choose one if you don’t have the other.
- Put your hair in a ponytail
- Braid/Twist the ponytail
- Apply the mixture on the braid, this way, you will be able to concentrate it on the ends and evenly spread it
- Massage the rest on your scalp
- If you are going for a deep conditioning treatment, you can pin it up, wear something to cover it and then shower your hair the next morning. If you are not, then leave it in for 15-30 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition afterwards
Ta daa 🙂
Xo, Pantalon Noir