This past month my scalp has been feeling really dry due to the over styling I had to do. So I thought of doing this to nourish it a little.
Here are the benefits of exfoliating your scalp at least 1-2 times a week:
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and promote growth
- It spreads the natural oils of the hair and increase hair shine
- It conditions the scalp, preventing dry scalps and flakes from appearing
How can you do it? Pretty simple.
You can either:
- Do it while showering – Add sugar with your shampoo and throw your hair down to massage the scalp with the mixture
- Do it in your free time – Warm your preferred oil (coconut oil, olive oil etc…) and then mix it with brown sugar (or ordinary sugar), and massage the mixture on the scalp for 2-3 minutes, then leave it in for longer if you like to get a deep treatment.
Have a lovely day 🙂
Xo, Pantalon Noir